Back to Previous Page

Be sure to tell Park Place Capital Corp. you saw their business listing on

Park Place Capital Corp.

940 South Coast Dr.
Costa Mesa, CA 92626

We're a one-stop mortgage broker, where personal customer service is our first priority to give the best loan programs at the lowest costs.


Peter Tu


From Our Network

Why Effective Workplace Communication Is Critical to Your Business Success

How to Reach Your Target Market More Effectively

Only 30% of Your Workers Are Engaged: How to Motivate the Other 70%

Mistakes to Avoid in Speeches and Talks

Business Etiquette Mistakes to Avoid

4 Ways Good Leaders Nurture Employee Growth

5 Reasons Why Digital Marketing Is Essential for Your Business

5 Things Every Successful Small Business Needs