Back to Previous Page

Be sure to tell Catherine Zilko you saw their business listing on

Catherine Zilko

Interior Designer
Murrieta, CA 92562

Interior Designer with 35 years experience in high end custom residential. Custom window treatments my speciality.


Catherine Zilko


From Our Network

7 Ways to Engage Students as Customers

Why Effective Workplace Communication Is Critical to Your Business Success

How to Reach Your Target Market More Effectively

Only 30% of Your Workers Are Engaged: How to Motivate the Other 70%

Mistakes to Avoid in Speeches and Talks

Business Etiquette Mistakes to Avoid

4 Ways Good Leaders Nurture Employee Growth

5 Reasons Why Digital Marketing Is Essential for Your Business