Back to Previous Page

Be sure to tell A Second Glance Salon you saw their business listing on

A Second Glance Salon

24977 Washington Ave.
Murrieta, CA 92564

Four expert hairstylists can keep you looking great! Call (951) 677-8049 for appointment! Beauty supplies available at


Torrie Kunkle
(951) 677-8049


From Our Network

Why Effective Workplace Communication Is Critical to Your Business Success

How to Reach Your Target Market More Effectively

Only 30% of Your Workers Are Engaged: How to Motivate the Other 70%

Mistakes to Avoid in Speeches and Talks

Business Etiquette Mistakes to Avoid

4 Ways Good Leaders Nurture Employee Growth

5 Reasons Why Digital Marketing Is Essential for Your Business

5 Things Every Successful Small Business Needs