Back to Previous Page

Be sure to tell Tintman you saw their business listing on


26490 Jefferson Ave
Murrieta, CA 92562

TINTMAN is the oldest tint shop in Murrieta, CA and the Exclusive Tint Shop for ROCKSTAR PERFORMANCE GARAGE. Established in 2000, we have watched our community grow tremendously over the years. Our staff is friendly, knowledgeable and committed to providing the best service and workmanship in the industry. We offer our customers the highest quality window films with a "Nationwide Manufacturer Lifetime Warranty" We have a large selection of films to suit everyone's needs. Each customer has a different purpose for window tinting, and our staff will help you make the right choice. Call or stop by to experience the TINTMAN difference today!!!


Tintman Online


From Our Network

Why Effective Workplace Communication Is Critical to Your Business Success

How to Reach Your Target Market More Effectively

Only 30% of Your Workers Are Engaged: How to Motivate the Other 70%

Mistakes to Avoid in Speeches and Talks

Business Etiquette Mistakes to Avoid

4 Ways Good Leaders Nurture Employee Growth

5 Reasons Why Digital Marketing Is Essential for Your Business

5 Things Every Successful Small Business Needs