Back to Previous Page

Be sure to tell American Carpet Co. you saw their business listing on

American Carpet Co.

31557 Calle Los Padres
Temecula, CA 92592

Professional carpet and upholstery cleaning. We also specialize in carpet repairs and restretching.


Jeff Stein


Is this your business?

Claim This Listing

From Our Network

7 Ways to Engage Students as Customers

Why Effective Workplace Communication Is Critical to Your Business Success

How to Reach Your Target Market More Effectively

Only 30% of Your Workers Are Engaged: How to Motivate the Other 70%

Mistakes to Avoid in Speeches and Talks

Business Etiquette Mistakes to Avoid

4 Ways Good Leaders Nurture Employee Growth

5 Reasons Why Digital Marketing Is Essential for Your Business