Back to Previous Page

Be sure to tell Scrubs For You Medical Apparel you saw their business listing on

Scrubs For You Medical Apparel

41658 Ivy St. Suite 102
Murrieta, CA 92562

we carry Dickies, Cherokee, White Swan medical scrubs, labcoats, Littman Stethoscopes, Croc's Shoes, and more, special ordering available


Rochelle "Shelly" Vozza


From Our Network

Why Effective Workplace Communication Is Critical to Your Business Success

How to Reach Your Target Market More Effectively

Only 30% of Your Workers Are Engaged: How to Motivate the Other 70%

Mistakes to Avoid in Speeches and Talks

Business Etiquette Mistakes to Avoid

4 Ways Good Leaders Nurture Employee Growth

5 Reasons Why Digital Marketing Is Essential for Your Business

5 Things Every Successful Small Business Needs