Back to Previous Page

Be sure to tell Ajna Health Spa you saw their business listing on

Ajna Health Spa

41720 Winchester Rd #A
Temecula, CA 92590

Integrating the best of Western Therapies and Ancient Healing Traditions. Offering Superior treatments for both men and women.


Michele Lane


From Our Network

Why Effective Workplace Communication Is Critical to Your Business Success

How to Reach Your Target Market More Effectively

Only 30% of Your Workers Are Engaged: How to Motivate the Other 70%

Mistakes to Avoid in Speeches and Talks

Business Etiquette Mistakes to Avoid

4 Ways Good Leaders Nurture Employee Growth

5 Reasons Why Digital Marketing Is Essential for Your Business

5 Things Every Successful Small Business Needs