Back to Previous Page

Be sure to tell Drive Happy Driving School you saw their business listing on

Drive Happy Driving School

29990 Technology Dr #16
Murrieta, CA 92563

We provide driver education and Behind-the-Wheel training to anyone seeking a California Driver License.


Josh Mayes


From Our Network

7 Ways to Engage Students as Customers

Why Effective Workplace Communication Is Critical to Your Business Success

How to Reach Your Target Market More Effectively

Only 30% of Your Workers Are Engaged: How to Motivate the Other 70%

Mistakes to Avoid in Speeches and Talks

Business Etiquette Mistakes to Avoid

4 Ways Good Leaders Nurture Employee Growth

5 Reasons Why Digital Marketing Is Essential for Your Business