Back to Previous Page

Be sure to tell Lucid Speech & Language Center you saw their business listing on

Lucid Speech & Language Center

25102 Jefferson Avenue, Suite
Murrieta, CA 92562

We offer a child friendly and family centered environment that offers an optimal rehabilitative setting for pediatric patients.


Chris McCann


From Our Network

7 Ways to Engage Students as Customers

Why Effective Workplace Communication Is Critical to Your Business Success

How to Reach Your Target Market More Effectively

Only 30% of Your Workers Are Engaged: How to Motivate the Other 70%

Mistakes to Avoid in Speeches and Talks

Business Etiquette Mistakes to Avoid

4 Ways Good Leaders Nurture Employee Growth

5 Reasons Why Digital Marketing Is Essential for Your Business