Back to Previous Page

Be sure to tell Promise Christian Preschool & Kids Club you saw their business listing on

Promise Christian Preschool & Kids Club

25664 Madison Ave
Murrieta, CA 92562

We are a California Licensed Preschool and Child Care center. We offer full time care for children ages 2 through 5. Our Kids Club is open during Thanksgiving, Winter, Spring and Summer vacations from school. Stop by for a tour!


Jennifer Rouse


From Our Network

Why Effective Workplace Communication Is Critical to Your Business Success

How to Reach Your Target Market More Effectively

Only 30% of Your Workers Are Engaged: How to Motivate the Other 70%

Mistakes to Avoid in Speeches and Talks

Business Etiquette Mistakes to Avoid

4 Ways Good Leaders Nurture Employee Growth

5 Reasons Why Digital Marketing Is Essential for Your Business

5 Things Every Successful Small Business Needs