Back to Previous Page

Be sure to tell DBS Electric you saw their business listing on

DBS Electric

23 Villa Milano
Lake Elsinore, CA 92532

DBS Electric provides a variety of electrical services to the Southern California community. Our commitment is to ensure on time performance, along with a level of quality and professionalism that continues our prosperity as an electrical contractor


Doug Steger
951 245-3497


From Our Network

Why Effective Workplace Communication Is Critical to Your Business Success

How to Reach Your Target Market More Effectively

Only 30% of Your Workers Are Engaged: How to Motivate the Other 70%

Mistakes to Avoid in Speeches and Talks

Business Etiquette Mistakes to Avoid

4 Ways Good Leaders Nurture Employee Growth

5 Reasons Why Digital Marketing Is Essential for Your Business

5 Things Every Successful Small Business Needs