Back to Previous Page

Be sure to tell Sweet Yorkie Kisses you saw their business listing on

Sweet Yorkie Kisses

Winchester, CA 92596

Top Quality Puppies for sale specializing in Yorkies of all colors and sizes. We also have Shih Tzu, Maltese, Morkie, Shorkie, Porkie and Yorkiepoo puppies from time to time producing only the finest puppies. We take pride in the temperments of excel


Melissa Temple-Alpichi

From Our Network

7 Ways to Engage Students as Customers

Why Effective Workplace Communication Is Critical to Your Business Success

How to Reach Your Target Market More Effectively

Only 30% of Your Workers Are Engaged: How to Motivate the Other 70%

Mistakes to Avoid in Speeches and Talks

Business Etiquette Mistakes to Avoid

4 Ways Good Leaders Nurture Employee Growth

5 Reasons Why Digital Marketing Is Essential for Your Business