Back to Previous Page

Be sure to tell Teri Loves Miche ~ Miche Independent Representative you saw their business listing on

Teri Loves Miche ~ Miche Independent Representative

Murrieta, CA 92563

I am an independent Representative for Miche purses. I conduct home parties, Boutiques, personal sales. I am looking for customers and representatives to grow my team.


Teri Kincaid

From Our Network

Why Effective Workplace Communication Is Critical to Your Business Success

How to Reach Your Target Market More Effectively

Only 30% of Your Workers Are Engaged: How to Motivate the Other 70%

Mistakes to Avoid in Speeches and Talks

Business Etiquette Mistakes to Avoid

4 Ways Good Leaders Nurture Employee Growth

5 Reasons Why Digital Marketing Is Essential for Your Business

5 Things Every Successful Small Business Needs