Back to Previous Page

Be sure to tell Adept Techs you saw their business listing on

Adept Techs

24552 Via Primero
Murrieta, CA 92562

We provide a guaranteed computer repair service 7 days a week. Our Techs are all certified with over 14 years of repair and troubleshooting experience. Major Retail outlets will charge you between $149-$199 for repair services. We guarantee t


Tyler Stephenson


From Our Network

Why Effective Workplace Communication Is Critical to Your Business Success

How to Reach Your Target Market More Effectively

Only 30% of Your Workers Are Engaged: How to Motivate the Other 70%

Mistakes to Avoid in Speeches and Talks

Business Etiquette Mistakes to Avoid

4 Ways Good Leaders Nurture Employee Growth

5 Reasons Why Digital Marketing Is Essential for Your Business

5 Things Every Successful Small Business Needs