Back to Previous Page

Be sure to tell Sarah's Sassy Boutique you saw their business listing on

Sarah's Sassy Boutique

40685 California Oaks Road Suite D
Murrieta, CA 92563

Sarah's Sassy Boutique is your new premiere source for today's hottest styles! We carry Women's, Plus size, Juniors, Infant & Toddlers Clothing and Accessories! We also Carry Designer Consignments all at affordable prices!


Lisa Gamboa


From Our Network

7 Ways to Engage Students as Customers

Why Effective Workplace Communication Is Critical to Your Business Success

How to Reach Your Target Market More Effectively

Only 30% of Your Workers Are Engaged: How to Motivate the Other 70%

Mistakes to Avoid in Speeches and Talks

Business Etiquette Mistakes to Avoid

4 Ways Good Leaders Nurture Employee Growth

5 Reasons Why Digital Marketing Is Essential for Your Business