Back to Previous Page

Be sure to tell Handle It Corporation you saw their business listing on

Handle It Corporation

26398 Deere Court #105
Murrieta, CA 92562

Handle It is a simple, easy to use, portable device that simplifies the process of moving your mobile-trash-container (wheeled trash container) to the curb for pick-up.


James Holmes
(951) 600-9290


From Our Network

Why Effective Workplace Communication Is Critical to Your Business Success

How to Reach Your Target Market More Effectively

Only 30% of Your Workers Are Engaged: How to Motivate the Other 70%

Mistakes to Avoid in Speeches and Talks

Business Etiquette Mistakes to Avoid

4 Ways Good Leaders Nurture Employee Growth

5 Reasons Why Digital Marketing Is Essential for Your Business

5 Things Every Successful Small Business Needs