Back to Previous Page

Be sure to tell i-Care Urgent Care you saw their business listing on

i-Care Urgent Care

27722 Clinton Keith Rd
Murrieta, CA 92562

Eliminate the wait! We have a culture of no waiting. We staff board certified Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine physicians that understand you want to get in, get out, and get well. Come see how We Put Patients First.


Emili Steele


From Our Network

7 Ways to Engage Students as Customers

Why Effective Workplace Communication Is Critical to Your Business Success

How to Reach Your Target Market More Effectively

Only 30% of Your Workers Are Engaged: How to Motivate the Other 70%

Mistakes to Avoid in Speeches and Talks

Business Etiquette Mistakes to Avoid

4 Ways Good Leaders Nurture Employee Growth

5 Reasons Why Digital Marketing Is Essential for Your Business