Back to Previous Page

Be sure to tell Law Offices of Kris Crawford you saw their business listing on

Law Offices of Kris Crawford

29826 Haun Rd suite 205
Menifee, CA 92584

Our Menifee Personal Injury Lawyers are here to help you understand your legal rights and remedies. At Law Offices of Kris Crawford, we understand that being seriously injured in an accident is a traumatic and life changing event. It is this compassion that drives us in helping accident victims and their families. Whether helping people who have been injured from crime, recklessness, or due to the negligent acts of third parties, were here to help our clients overcome the consequences. If you or a loved have been seriously injured in an accident in Menifee, Perris, Canyon Lake, Lake Elsinore, Wildomar, Murrieta and Temecula, call our personal injury office today.


Kris Crawford


From Our Network

Why Effective Workplace Communication Is Critical to Your Business Success

How to Reach Your Target Market More Effectively

Only 30% of Your Workers Are Engaged: How to Motivate the Other 70%

Mistakes to Avoid in Speeches and Talks

Business Etiquette Mistakes to Avoid

4 Ways Good Leaders Nurture Employee Growth

5 Reasons Why Digital Marketing Is Essential for Your Business

5 Things Every Successful Small Business Needs