Back to Previous Page

Be sure to tell Linkpin Realty you saw their business listing on

Linkpin Realty

41593 Winchester Road Ste 200
Temecula, CA 92590

Linkpin Realty is a Full Service Real Estate Brokerage Serving Both San Diego & Riverside Counties for Buyers and Sellers of Residential Real Estate San Diego 619-749-8726 Temecula 951-200-4610. Whether you are selling, purchasing, or just looking we can Help! Broker Owners Frank & Linda Giaimo have over 50 years of combined Real Estate Experience! CA BRE# 01873081


Frank Giaimo


From Our Network

7 Ways to Engage Students as Customers

Why Effective Workplace Communication Is Critical to Your Business Success

How to Reach Your Target Market More Effectively

Only 30% of Your Workers Are Engaged: How to Motivate the Other 70%

Mistakes to Avoid in Speeches and Talks

Business Etiquette Mistakes to Avoid

4 Ways Good Leaders Nurture Employee Growth

5 Reasons Why Digital Marketing Is Essential for Your Business