Back to Previous Page

Be sure to tell Source Pest Control you saw their business listing on

Source Pest Control

27574 Commerce Center Dr.
Temecula, CA 92590

Source Pest Control provides trusted residential and commercial pest control treatment solutions from North San Diego, to Temecula, and throughout the Riverside Area. Our number one goal is to eliminate pests threatening your home and ensure they do not return. Source Pest Control is locally owned and operated and our staff have over 20 years of experience safely controlling and removing pests in Southern California. Our highly trained technicians will inspect and help you identify the types of pests that may be putting your home or family at risk and form an extermination plan. We will then keep your home protected from that point on with our effective regular pest control maintenance service. With more than 10 years as a family-owned pest control company, we are committed to providing excellent customer service while using pest control methods and products that ensure the safety of the community and environment. We do this by employing licensed pest management technicians, using


Source Pest
(951) 308-6622


From Our Network

Why Effective Workplace Communication Is Critical to Your Business Success

How to Reach Your Target Market More Effectively

Only 30% of Your Workers Are Engaged: How to Motivate the Other 70%

Mistakes to Avoid in Speeches and Talks

Business Etiquette Mistakes to Avoid

4 Ways Good Leaders Nurture Employee Growth

5 Reasons Why Digital Marketing Is Essential for Your Business

5 Things Every Successful Small Business Needs