Back to Previous Page

Be sure to tell Cindy Blackman Bookkeeping you saw their business listing on

Cindy Blackman Bookkeeping

24636 4th Avenue
Murrieta, CA 92562

Over 20 years experience in full charge bookkeeping, including payroll, payroll taxes, and quarterly payroll returns. I am proficient in QuickBooks accounting software and various scheduling software.


Cindy Blackman


From Our Network

Why Effective Workplace Communication Is Critical to Your Business Success

How to Reach Your Target Market More Effectively

Only 30% of Your Workers Are Engaged: How to Motivate the Other 70%

Mistakes to Avoid in Speeches and Talks

Business Etiquette Mistakes to Avoid

4 Ways Good Leaders Nurture Employee Growth

5 Reasons Why Digital Marketing Is Essential for Your Business

5 Things Every Successful Small Business Needs