Back to Previous Page

Be sure to tell John's Restaurant you saw their business listing on

John's Restaurant

900 N Palm Canyon Dr
Palm Springs, CA 92262

John's Restaurant in Palm Springs, CA is a drive thru restaurant that provides excellence in charbroiled food with a huge selection of menu items to suit everyone.


John\'s Restaurant


From Our Network

7 Ways to Engage Students as Customers

Why Effective Workplace Communication Is Critical to Your Business Success

How to Reach Your Target Market More Effectively

Only 30% of Your Workers Are Engaged: How to Motivate the Other 70%

Mistakes to Avoid in Speeches and Talks

Business Etiquette Mistakes to Avoid

4 Ways Good Leaders Nurture Employee Growth

5 Reasons Why Digital Marketing Is Essential for Your Business