Back to Previous Page

Be sure to tell Empire Flooring you saw their business listing on

Empire Flooring

Menifee, CA 92584

Value & Selection We provide great prices on Carpet, Flooring and Window Treatments. Because we don’t have retail stores, we can pass the savings on to you. See our wide selection of products in your home with a FREE In-Home Estimate. Your Sales Representative will provide an easy to understand estimate, with no hidden fees.


Joe Gutierrez

From Our Network

7 Ways to Engage Students as Customers

Why Effective Workplace Communication Is Critical to Your Business Success

How to Reach Your Target Market More Effectively

Only 30% of Your Workers Are Engaged: How to Motivate the Other 70%

Mistakes to Avoid in Speeches and Talks

Business Etiquette Mistakes to Avoid

4 Ways Good Leaders Nurture Employee Growth

5 Reasons Why Digital Marketing Is Essential for Your Business