Back to Previous Page

Be sure to tell BODY SYNERGY CENTER you saw their business listing on


41667 Ivy Street Suite C-3
Murrieta, CA 92562

Therapeutic Massage, Craniosacral therapy, alternative holistic therapy for chronic pain, fatigue Stress. Reflexology, deep tissue, myofacia release, and Accupressure . Our petit retreat center welcome health minded comunity to restore, relax and renew mind-body and spirit.


lupita Hernandez


From Our Network

Why Effective Workplace Communication Is Critical to Your Business Success

How to Reach Your Target Market More Effectively

Only 30% of Your Workers Are Engaged: How to Motivate the Other 70%

Mistakes to Avoid in Speeches and Talks

Business Etiquette Mistakes to Avoid

4 Ways Good Leaders Nurture Employee Growth

5 Reasons Why Digital Marketing Is Essential for Your Business

5 Things Every Successful Small Business Needs