Back to Previous Page

Be sure to tell MH SAFFELL & ASSOCIATES you saw their business listing on


41637 Elk Run Drive
Murrieta, CA 92562

Commercial CM/OPM services for mission critical facilities including HCF - Colocation /Data Centers - Industrial. Occupied TI's are our forte. Licensed California GC Certified Construction Manager. 25 years of disruption free projects to my client


Michael Saffell
310 - 874 -1516


From Our Network

7 Ways to Engage Students as Customers

Why Effective Workplace Communication Is Critical to Your Business Success

How to Reach Your Target Market More Effectively

Only 30% of Your Workers Are Engaged: How to Motivate the Other 70%

Mistakes to Avoid in Speeches and Talks

Business Etiquette Mistakes to Avoid

4 Ways Good Leaders Nurture Employee Growth

5 Reasons Why Digital Marketing Is Essential for Your Business