Back to Previous Page

Be sure to tell SoCal Wax Shop you saw their business listing on

SoCal Wax Shop

26015 Jefferson Ave, Suite A
Murrieta, CA 92562

We are a family owned and operated business. We strive for excellent customer service. We are car people and we know car care. We carry Professional Grade Car Care Products. We offer a great selection of detailing supplies including, microfiber towel


SoCal Wax Shop


From Our Network

Why Effective Workplace Communication Is Critical to Your Business Success

How to Reach Your Target Market More Effectively

Only 30% of Your Workers Are Engaged: How to Motivate the Other 70%

Mistakes to Avoid in Speeches and Talks

Business Etiquette Mistakes to Avoid

4 Ways Good Leaders Nurture Employee Growth

5 Reasons Why Digital Marketing Is Essential for Your Business

5 Things Every Successful Small Business Needs