Back to Previous Page

Be sure to tell Choice Party Rental you saw their business listing on

Choice Party Rental

Murrieta, CA 92563

Family owned and operated Party Rental Company and Event Planning. Fully insured for Parks, Homeowner Associations, Corporate Events and more! \r\nFull service company with tables, chairs, tents, concession equipment and bounce houses


Donna DePledge
(951) 973-9639

From Our Network

7 Ways to Engage Students as Customers

Why Effective Workplace Communication Is Critical to Your Business Success

How to Reach Your Target Market More Effectively

Only 30% of Your Workers Are Engaged: How to Motivate the Other 70%

Mistakes to Avoid in Speeches and Talks

Business Etiquette Mistakes to Avoid

4 Ways Good Leaders Nurture Employee Growth

5 Reasons Why Digital Marketing Is Essential for Your Business