Back to Previous Page

Be sure to tell Lighthouse Advertising Group Inc you saw their business listing on

Lighthouse Advertising Group Inc

26025 Newport Rd #A241
Menifee, CA 92584

Temecula Valley's source for printing and outdoor marketing products. We are a full service printer for banners, table covers, flags, backdrops, and pop-up displays. We also specialize in branded pop-up tents, feather flags and custom Inflatables.


Aaron Thompson


From Our Network

Why Effective Workplace Communication Is Critical to Your Business Success

How to Reach Your Target Market More Effectively

Only 30% of Your Workers Are Engaged: How to Motivate the Other 70%

Mistakes to Avoid in Speeches and Talks

Business Etiquette Mistakes to Avoid

4 Ways Good Leaders Nurture Employee Growth

5 Reasons Why Digital Marketing Is Essential for Your Business

5 Things Every Successful Small Business Needs