Back to Previous Page

Be sure to tell Beautiful Botanical's Bath & Body you saw their business listing on

Beautiful Botanical's Bath & Body

Murrieta, CA 92562

Beautiful Botanicals are fresh, aromatic, clean ingredients for your skin & hair that will make you say Ooh La La Sugar Scrubs, Dusting Powder, Body Mist, Beard Oil, French Green Clay Mask After Shower Body Oil


Darla Castleberry

From Our Network

Why Effective Workplace Communication Is Critical to Your Business Success

How to Reach Your Target Market More Effectively

Only 30% of Your Workers Are Engaged: How to Motivate the Other 70%

Mistakes to Avoid in Speeches and Talks

Business Etiquette Mistakes to Avoid

4 Ways Good Leaders Nurture Employee Growth

5 Reasons Why Digital Marketing Is Essential for Your Business

5 Things Every Successful Small Business Needs