Back to Previous Page

Be sure to tell Honors Art by Janna Geary you saw their business listing on

Honors Art by Janna Geary

Wildomar, CA 92595

Artist, Janna Geary opens her studio up to aspiring artists for instruction and mentorship. Our students are encouraged to experiment as they learn proper drawing and painting technique in our ongoing fine art lessons.\r\n\r\nStudents work with:\r\nGraphite\r\nCharcoal\r\nPastel\r\nWatercolor\r\nMixed Media\r\nInk\r\n\r\nClasses are currently in students welcome anytime. Ages 8-17.\r\n\r\nFor class schedule and to register, visit: or call 310-866-1990 for more information.


Janna Geary

From Our Network

Why Effective Workplace Communication Is Critical to Your Business Success

How to Reach Your Target Market More Effectively

Only 30% of Your Workers Are Engaged: How to Motivate the Other 70%

Mistakes to Avoid in Speeches and Talks

Business Etiquette Mistakes to Avoid

4 Ways Good Leaders Nurture Employee Growth

5 Reasons Why Digital Marketing Is Essential for Your Business

5 Things Every Successful Small Business Needs